TITLES / POSITIONS HELD
- L.L.B., summa cum laude, Naples University School of Law. PhD in
Law equivalent (“Libera docenza”) (1968).
- Admitted to the Milan Bar (1967).
- Member of the Council of the ICC Institute of World Business Law.
- Member of the ICC Commission on Arbitration and ADR.
- Member of the Arbitration Chamber of the Italian Anti-corruption Authority.
- Member of the Club of Arbitrators, c/o the Milan Arbitration Chamber.
- Included in the arbitrators’ panel of DIAC (Dubai International Arbitration
- Included in the arbitrators’ panel of VIAC (Vienna International Arbitration
- Included in the arbitrators’ panel of KLRCA (Kuala Lumpur Regional Centre
- Member of the Scientific Committee of the Italian Arbitration Association
- Co-founder and co-editor of the review “Diritto del Commercio
- Member of the Scientific Committee of the Revue de droit des affaires
Law Journal, published by Sweet & Maxwell.
- Corporate Counsel Advisory Editor of the European International
Arbitration Review, published by JurisNet.
- Member of the International Advisory Board of Transparency International (TI, a NGO dealing with the fight
of corruption) (from 2000 to 2015) and founder of the Italian Chapter of TI.
- Delegate of the Italian Government at the OECD Working Group on Bribery (from
2002 to 2004 and
- Delegate of the Italian Government at the UNCITRAL Working Group on
e-commerce (from 2002 to 2004).
- Chairman, upon nomination from the Italian Government, of the Stability Pact
(SPAI) headquartered in Brussels (from 2001 to 2007).
- Honorary member of AIGI (Italian
Association of Company Counsels).